Dotcom Support Forums

To post in the forums you need to register and log in .

HomeHomeLicence MasterLicence MasterLicence Master ...Licence Master ...License not issued for product with no options.License not issued for product with no options.
Previous

Next
New Post
06/03/2012 19:44

As in subject, latest versions installed. Licenses for products with options are being issued correctly.

New Post
06/03/2012 19:59

This use case has been tested successfully in the all versions of the modules. You can test it yourself using the Test Form feature of the SC / DNN Store adaptor. If you still have problems, check the Package ID in the adaptor is the same as the one you have configured in DNN store.

Dotcom Technical Support

New Post
06/03/2012 20:02

This was the first action after i received angry email from client.
The ID's match but transaction was not logged and license not issued.

This problem happened already on previous version of adapter - maybe something changed again in store ?
All products with options work as expected.

New Post
06/03/2012 20:12

Chris,

Are you saying that when you put a test transaction through using the Test Form (remember to make sure logging of test transactions is enabled in the adaptor settings) with a Package ID matching one in the adaptor, you don't see an order registered in the adaptor?

If the problem is that you are not receiving notifications from store.dotnetnuke.com, double-check that you have configured the correct url in the DNN store ION settings for the adaptor responder.

If something has changed in the DNN store (and I don't believe it has, as we continue to receive notifications correctly), you need to take that up with DNN.

Dotcom Technical Support

New Post
06/03/2012 20:21

I'm saying that a test form transaction generates license but a real transaction from store doesn't,

Few minutes before other products were correctly issued licenses and the same happened few minutes after the problem.
So I think that one might safely assume that the configuration of both the adapter and store ION is correct as is the failing product ID.

The only difference that I can see is that this product has no options.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeLicence MasterLicence MasterLicence Master ...Licence Master ...License not issued for product with no options.License not issued for product with no options.

Search   Home