Dotcom Support Forums

To post in the forums you need to register and log in .

HomeHomeLicence MasterLicence MasterConfiguration &...Configuration &...Link Editions to Features?Link Editions to Features?
Previous

Next
New Post
06/01/2012 10:06

Hi,

I am trying to use the "Features" functionality of Licence Master and I understand that you define the features for the application in Licence Master and use the corresponding IDs in application code. However, when you issue a licence you issue it for an "Edtion" and I don't see anywhere where you specify which features are enabled in which edition?

Can you please point me in the right direction.

Regards,

Mike.

New Post
16/01/2012 20:59

Hi Mike,

In the LicenceMaster admin module, click on the "Manage Applications" link. Click the Edit link for the application whose Editions/Features you want to edit. Note that the application must be defined with LicenceType = Featured. On the right hand side of the Application page, two grids will appear. In the top grid you define the Editions for the application. In the bottom grid, you enter a list of Features, each of which has a numeric ID value. Your application will use these IDs to test if a Feature is enabled.

Finally, enable the features you want for each Edition. Select an Edition, then in the Feature list, check the "In Edition" checkboxes for the Features you want included in the selected Edition. You're ready to go!

Hope that helps.

Dotcom Technical Support

Previous

Next
HomeHomeLicence MasterLicence MasterConfiguration &...Configuration &...Link Editions to Features?Link Editions to Features?

Search   Home