Dotcom Support Forums

To post in the forums you need to register and log in .

HomeHomeLicence MasterLicence MasterInstallation & ...Installation & ...DNN7 cannot edit License entriesDNN7 cannot edit License entries
Previous

Next
New Post
20/08/2013 13:49

I am running LM 1.2.1 and now that we upgraded to DNN 7.0.6.  I am now unable to edit any licenses....

DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Editor cannot be initialized for column: Domain ---> Telerik.Web.UI.GridColumnEditorException: Editor cannot be initialized for column: Domain at Telerik.Web.UI.GridEditManager.GetColumnEditor(IGridEditableColumn column) at Telerik.Web.UI.GridBoundColumn.FillValues(IDictionary newValues, GridEditableItem editableItem) at Telerik.Web.UI.GridEditableItem.ExtractValues(IDictionary newValues) at Telerik.Web.UI.GridTableView.ExtractValuesFromItem(IDictionary newValues, GridEditableItem editedItem) at Dotcom.Modules.LicenceMaster.EditLicence.lstInstallations_InsertCommand(Object source, GridCommandEventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

I am fine upgrading to LM 2.2, but I wanted to check with you that all of my client code will be compatible with LM2.2.  I can not break my customer's version of my software.

New Post
20/08/2013 20:19

Hi,

There was a breaking change in Telerik component shipped with DNN7. Licence Master 2.2 fixes this problem. Licence Master is only dependent on DNN and its core components, so will not affect any other applications your client runs.

Dotcom Technical Support

New Post
23/09/2013 18:57

Paul-

I upgraded to 2.2.1 and still have the same error when I go to edit domains.

New Post
24/09/2013 22:02

Please download and install v2.2.4 from this link: http://www.dotcomsoftwaresolutions.co... That will fix the problem.

Dotcom Technical Support

Previous

Next
HomeHomeLicence MasterLicence MasterInstallation & ...Installation & ...DNN7 cannot edit License entriesDNN7 cannot edit License entries

Search   Home