Dotcom Support Forums

To post in the forums you need to register and log in .

HomeHomeLicence MasterLicence MasterInstallation & ...Installation & ...How to use Licence MasterHow to use Licence Master
Previous

Next
New Post
22/04/2013 05:58

Dear all,

This is arunkumar.i am new to dnn.i am doing my project using dotnet nuke 5.6.I am created more than 10 custom modules.i want when install this modules the end user would be required to type in a license key during installation.Then i saw your LicenceMaster 2.2 Module.So i am download the trail version & install the packages but i don't know how to use it.

So my question is how to create license key for dnn 5.6 & how to use it.Please give any valuable solution.This is satisfied for me i am buy this licence master 2.2

Thanks & Regards,

Arunkumar

New Post
22/04/2013 08:06

Hi Arunkumar,

Your best place to start would be to download the Licence Master User Manual. It contains instructions on how to install and configure the module. It also tells you how to integrate your modules with LM to protect them against unlicensed use. The trial version has nearly full functionality, however, for it to start to protect your modules, you need to buy a licence. You can order a licence here. We will then send you a licence key. When you install the key in Licence Master, the module will be fully functional.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,

Dotcom Technical Support

Previous

Next
HomeHomeLicence MasterLicence MasterInstallation & ...Installation & ...How to use Licence MasterHow to use Licence Master

Search   Home